Special Education Law & Advocacy Parent Webinar
*The event has already taken place on this date: Thu, 09/22/2022
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Finding Your Voice as a Parent: Bringing Advocacy to the Table
A practical and proactive discussion to jumpstart your child’s educational journey back to school and beyond
Webinar Date: Thursday September 22nd 7:00 p.m. EST
Register on Zoom: https://bit.ly/3A231A
This webinar is co-hosted with the Stamford JCC (Stamford, CT).
Lawrence Berliner, Connecticut Special Education Law Attorney
Jane Faherty, JumpStart at the Stamford JCC Director & Special Education Advocate
Allie Grafman, Special Education Advocate at ABC Advocacy LLC
Marla Wayne, Special Education Advocate
Setting the stage to meet your child’s challenges:
• Top 10 Strategies – transitioning back to school and beyond
• Demystifying the new IEP in Connecticut
• Assessing your child’s progress
• PPT Meetings – Sooner or later and how to prepare
• Measuring progress on IEP goals and objectives
• Turning Point: Next Steps – How to create a plan of action if your child is struggling
• Q & A
Questions? Please email Rachel Berliner, Public Relations at email@example.com
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.