Over Nights: Explore the Museum After Dark
Call (860) 520-2117 (Monday-Friday, 9AM-5PM) OR email overnights@CTScienceCenter.org for availability and to register.
All Overnight Excursions include:
- Exploration of our 10 exhibit galleries with more than 165 hands-on activities.
- Exciting science challenges and activities on every floor.
- Time with some of our live animals, including exotic reptiles and insects.
- A 3D film in our state-of-the-art Maximilian E. and Marion O. Hoffman Foundation Science Theater.
- Free General Admission to the Science Center the next day.
- A late night snack and light breakfast in the morning.
- A special patch for completing the program.
Families and groups with children ages 5-12 years old.